- Rosehip oil: full of antioxidants and essential fatty acids, is thought by many to be a modern day miracle worker, considered useful in treating myriad skin conditions including stretch marks, UV damage, scars, eczema, dryness, wrinkles, and more.
- Baobab oil: is generally known for its regenerative abilities. It is excellent for softening skin and helping heal any imperfections due to its antioxidants, ample amounts of vitamin A, B, and C, along with omega 3, 6, and 9 fatty acids.
- Avocado oil: helps relieve sensations of tightness, reinforces skin elasticity and leaves the skin feeling supple and comfortable.
- Wheat Germ oil: is a great moisturizer. Rich in Vitamin E, it locks in moisture to prevent dryness and eases itchy, flaky skin.
- Sweet Almond oil: this antioxidant-rich oil full of vitamin E and A, is known for its healing, antibacterial and antifungal properties. It’s highly emollient, which means it helps to balance the absorption of moisture and water loss.
- Shea butter: is packed with vitamins A, E, and F, antioxidant vitamins that promote circulation and healthy skin cell growth. It provides deep moisturization and nourishment, leaving skin feeling soft.
- Coconut Oil: really does it all. It's an antioxidant, antiseptic, anti-fungal, and antimicrobial oil. High in fatty-acids, this oil absorbs into skin easily and is well known for its extreme moisturizing benefits and helps to combat stretch marks.
- Lavender essential oil: has a calming scent that relaxes the mind - stimulates tissue nutrition and improves circulatory activity, which promotes healing and regeneration of the skin.
We will never use
Parabens | Phthalates | EDTA | Sodium Lauryl Sulfate (SLS) | Sodium Laureth Sulfate (SLES) | PEGs | Silicones | Formaldehyde | Phenoxyethanol | Mineral Oils | Propylène Glycol| Pretroleum | Aluminium | Artificial Colours/Flavours | Animal Testing